Fin is walking!!!!
Unlike
Bub who did it gradually, within just a couple weeks Fin went
from standing on her own to taking a few steps to being a steady
walker. Even from yesterday to today, she went from being a little wobbly and unsure of
herself to "I've got this walking thing totally under control, see I
can even step over that toy right there."
For me, the two of them walking has been a really big deal. Not that any of their other "firsts" haven't been, but for some reason this one seems even more monumental. I know it's unfair to make comparisons, but walking might just be my #1 favorite achievement thus far. There's plenty more to come and I know something fresher and more exciting will knock it off the pedestal soon enough.
But for now I'm going to enjoy standing back and watching Bub walk as fast as he can, his upper body stretched forward as if that will help his legs get him there quicker. His movements and demeanor make me think he's going to be strong-willed and determined, but always have a level head.
As for Fin, she has a wide stance when she walks (as well as the most adorable bubble butt ever!) and her steps are slower and more purposeful. Every once in a while she'll still go down to her knees if she thinks she can get there faster that way. I think she'll be smart, quick-witted, a bit temperamental, and very kind.
Good job walking, baby girl. I am so proud of you!
P.S. Anyone want to take bets on my personality predictions??!!
Good job walking, baby girl. I am so proud of you!
P.S. Anyone want to take bets on my personality predictions??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment