
We took Bub and Fin to the zoo for the first time today.
After doing the match and quickly discovering how expensive it was for two kids and five adults (Oma, Pops, Nana Debbie, Tanta Tina, and myself), we decided to buy a year pass. At a mere $79, we'll all be going for free after just the fourth visit.
Especially if you have little ones, and even if you go just once a week for the summer, you'll more than get your money's worth. That is, unless your kids get freaked out by the animals and never want to come back (happened to some friends of ours). Thankfully, that wasn't the case for us!
As far as I could tell, they loved everything about the zoo. They wanted to walk most of the time (which means two of us adults got to push two empty strollers, and we didn't cover quite as much ground, but it didn't matter), weren't scared of any of the animals, and were completely tuckered out by the time we headed for home.
![]() |
| Taking it all in |
![]() |
| I'm cute and I know it |
![]() |
| Playing the drums |
![]() |
| Deciding where to go next |
![]() |
| Sammy, the new baby elephant |
![]() |
| The Meerkats were Fin's favorite |
![]() |
| Mr. African Slender-Snouted Crocodile, I know we're separated by a very thick piece of glass, but please don't eat me as I take this photo of you |
![]() |
| The bats were definitely not my favorite, and they really stink |
![]() |
| Colobus monkey |
![]() | ||
| Malayan sun bear |
![]() |
| Time to go home |











No comments:
Post a Comment